Tap the Search in Text button to input what you want to find in the pop-up Text Search dialog, and then content in single-line and multiple-line text will be searched within the drawing. The search results will display all the matched content included in the current drawing, and you can check one by one by pressing the LAST or NEXT button.
Articles in this section
- How to share DWG drawings to your team?
- What’s the difference between Premium and Collaboration edition?
- How to download CAD Pockets app?
- How to export/share your design?
- How to snap/track when designing?
- How to create annotations in your DWG drawings?
- How to search text in DWG with CAD Pockets app?
- How to change colors with blocks/layers?
- How to swtich from Model space to Layout sapce?
- View Settings of CAD Pockets App